POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Working on Mirrorball : Re: Working on Mirrorball Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Working on Mirrorball
From: Ken
Date: 19 Apr 1999 17:11:55
Message: <371B8E4A.7B2BAC26@pacbell.net>
Matthias wrote:

> The other possibility you mentioned - the patch - seems to be interesting
> too. I usually am no fan of patches but wait until they appear as part of

> caustics with this Photon-map feature?
> Matthias

  I am the only one I know of that has recently made a mirrored
disco ball using the Photon Patch of Pov-Ray. I posted the image
on 03-21-1999 in the povray.binaries.images group. The subject
thread is titled "Dance of the Phuton Fairies". You might be able
to view the image using this link but I have not tried linking
images in this manner here before and it might not work. You can
still go to the image group to see it. I posted the source for the
image a couple of days later in the povray.binaries.scene-files
group and your welcome to use whatever you want from that with
no restrictions from me.

Good Luck.

--
Ken Tyler